Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My trip



It was so nice seeing Whitney. Knowing that she's a real person and not just some "internet friend" who lives next to jlo.

Photobucket

I sometimes question the amount of time i invest into these friendship's via the www. considering the fact, for the most part, that's all they could ever be. I can't call Whitney up some random day and see if she wants to hang out or give Zack a hug whenever i feel like it. Shoot, i cant even ride my sweet razor scooter with Aubrey if i wanted too. I'm limited to the time i can actually spend with the people i truly care about.

Photobucket

So when i was able to see her it made me feel like i hadn't made her up in my mind and there was a nice sense of reassurance knowing that she really did exist. It was a nice feeling. My trip was overall nothing short of amazing. i was awake +30 hours and experienced an amazing amount of inside jokes with two awesome friends and my lil brother. Thank you Jesus for this trip!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Life of a wanna-be model said...

Cooley

Whitney said...

:O is that..me!? whoaaaa LOL x]

Danny said...

*** I MAY GO OFF TOPIC ***


♥True, I feel the same way. I need to meet people but most of them are on the other coast or far opposite coast of me so I can't. I can only talk to them online by youtube, myspace, a facebook comment or voice message on snapvine. ♥

♥ I wished I lived next to J lo or at least in California. I know a lot of youtubers that live there, I'm subbed to more than half of them on youtube and have visited their personal sites multiple times. ♥

♥ If I go on a trip I want to make a summary like this one. ♥

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes