Sunday, January 18, 2009

Partner

Dear Strawburry17,

As you may have heard, we're expanding the YouTube Partner Program and we thought you may be a good candidate. Becoming a partner will enable you to participate in ad revenue sharing and new syndication opportunities.

Here's what you need to do:

  • Sign in to YouTube and click this link: http://www.youtube.com/partners
  • Fill out the required information and submit. You will receive an email with instructions on the next steps to becoming a YouTube partner!

If you'd rather not receive future emails from us regarding new programs, please let us know and we can remove you from our mailing list.

All the best,
The YouTube Partner Support Team


OH YEAH!!!

13 comments:

TeaLovesYou said...

Hey! Congrads! :D I knew they'd had to make you partner! <3

ShutUpChago said...

YEAH MEGHAN! :D :D :D

HellYeahNessa said...

AH! Congrats!
=]

Danny said...

Yay!

I knew I would happen!

Josh T said...

It's about time they wised up! Congratulations.

lilshelle21 said...

Yay-uh! That so totally and completely rocks!!! It was definitely inevitable though.

anne. said...

:]

Congrats on finally being partnered!

Stuart said...

*celebration dance* ... i don't dance... much...

rawwr said...

it's about time! x D
congrats! : ]

SolShine7 said...

I'm new to your channel but congrats!

Tylor Long said...

I'll be honest with you. I first clicked on your youtube video because I thought you were cute. Then I discovered that you were very funny and deeply spiritual at that.

It was an easy subscribe.

BabyKillingUnicorns said...

I was sooooo excited when i got that email too! I called all of my friends!
-A

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes